What Some Proud Owners Say About Their Pet Boxers
* "Having a Boxer is like having another human in a dog body with you. You can talk to Boxers and they would understand. They demonstrate feelings just like human does. If they are loved, they will love and protect you."
* "Boxers are the most loyal companions. My Boxers bring me up when I am down. They are the canine clowns of the dog world. They are the only dogs for me."
* "They are a gift! The two I have are always smiling and they cheer me up when I'm not too happy. They can be your friends for life!"
* "My Boxer can take up my moods or lay quietly by my feet for hours."
* "Boxers are so intuitive, so easily bored and heartbroken. They are the definition of devotion and courage."
* "If I treat my Boxer puppy as an intelligent animal and talk to him almost like he's human, he is more responsive and better behaved, as though he's picking up on my sentiments by the way I am speaking to him."
* "Boxers can be very manipulative. They are a lot smarter than they look! Don't get taken in by their innocent-looking face or let them walk all over you no matter how much their eyes make them look like they are truly sorry."
* "Give up being house-proud and enjoy your "devil dog". Don't have potted plants because you'll end up with empty pots. Don't run to answer the phone because you'll be rugby-tackled and end up flat on your face."
* "Bringing a puppy or even an older dog into your home and your life is a major decision. It brings with it responsibility and commitment, but it also renders supreme joy, laughter, and sadly, but inevitably, tears. Not one of us who has ever shared his life with a Boxer would have it any other way."
* "Boxer dogs think they are human. Treat them like one - love them, talk to them, cuddle them and value them and you will get your love back unconditionally 10,000 times."